1. Close Microsoft Outlook and all open documents in MS Word
2. Open MS Word 2007, click the Office Button and select Word Options.
3. Select the Trust Center on the left then select Trust Center settings on the right.
4. When the trust center settings open, select Macro Settings on the left.
5. Set the Macro settings to Enable all Macros.
6. Click on the Trusted Locations on the left.
7. Click to Add New Location
8. Browse to your C:\Program Files\Go4...\Word Templates folder and click OK
9. Check the box for “Subfolders in this location are also trusted”
10. Click OK
11. You should now see C:\Program Files\Go4...\Word Templates as a trusted location.
12. Click OK to exit the trust center.
13. Click on Advanced in your Word Options and scroll all the way down to General & select ‘File Locations’ button
14. Highlight User templates and click Modify
15. In Modify Location Window, browse to Computer, C:\Program Files\Go4...\wordtemplates & click ‘ok’
16. Highlight Workgroup Templates and click Modify.
17. In Modify Location Window, browse to Computer, C:\Program Files\Go4...\wordtemplates & click ‘ok’
18. Both User templates & Workgroup templates Locations: should both be to C:\Program Files\Go4...\wordtemplates. If so, click ‘ok’. Then close & reopen Word.
19. Go back to Office Button, once Word is reopened, select ‘Word Options’ Choose Customize and under ‘Choose Command from, select Macros
20. Highlight Normal.SaveSomething.SaveToParser and click Add > > button. This will add it to the Quick Access Toolbar. You may add others if you like as well. When done, click ‘ok’
21. You may also click the Add-Ins option and see the Gopher toolbar add-ins and select from Here go ‘SaveToParser’ to save the Word resumes into the Gopher resumes folder directly.