1. Be certain everything is closed on the workstation where Gopher is being installed. This would include disabling anti-virus software. This step is very important.
2. Double click the downloaded file you saved to your network (Go4Setup…). The password for the file is go4zorro. This will start the install of the Gopher on the workstation. Accept all defaults during the installation process. A dialog will come up when the installation is complete.
3. You will now see a new Gopher icon on your desktop. Double click to open your new Gopher. When launching the program, two boxes will come up. The first will state that session log is missing and it will attempt to start one. Click OK. The next box will ask you the location of the license file. Browse to the your network drive to the Go4ProductionDB folder and choose the Go4Usr.mdb file
4. The login will come up. Put in your user initials from the introductory email. Click login.
5. You will get a message that the database needs to link. Click OK
6. Verify that you have access to the your database with the demo records by doing the following:
7. Click the Profile tab.
8. Click the Find button (the magnifying glass), typing * in the Name box and clicking the Do It button. You should see all of your database records.
9. Click on Import in the toolbar and go down to Import from Sovren and then arrow over to the appropriate Quarter parser Key.
10. In the box that comes up, copy and paste the entire parsing key (including any trailing punctuation) from your Introduction Email and click ok.
11. Click on Import in the toolbar and go down to Import from Sovren and check Sovren Local Conversion and Parse.
12. Close Gopher.
13. Proceed to the Office Integration Setup to complete your Gopher installation.