1. Are the position title, citizenship, salary, required skills, optional skills and location correct on the position record in Gopher? Complete positions insure proper matching.
2. Have you determined the extent of your control (trust)? Do you know the interview process; intangibles, % of commission, reason for opening, what the company does, how long they have been looking, what they would hire on with few questions asked, and all the key words?
3. Have you given a Gopher calendar to all the recruiters on this position?
4. Have all key words been gleaned from the position and a search made of all active applicants and available applicants?
5. Have you given a calendar to all recruiters owning matching applicants, including yourself, to make presentations on this position?
6. Are you checking that all presentations are being made in a timely manner to the matching applicants and then, most importantly, are all matching applicants being presented to the client for scheduling interviews?
7. Are the Gopher matches being reviewed on a daily basis?
8. Does the position warrant a search? Do you have a good controlled position and all the active applicants have been searched, called and presented?
9. If the position warranted a search first, has it been completed? If yes, then does the position warrant further work? For example, a search for referrals, directories, membership lists, newsletters, ads, etc.?
If steps 1 through 9 have been completed, you're finished! Go find another position to work!