Position records can be added to the target list in five ways:
1) Dragging selected positions from a find list generated on the Position tab to the Record# on the Profile tab. This would require you to first perform a search for positions on the Position tab and generate a find list. Next, click the Profile tab and find the candidate to target for the positions. Finally, RIGHT click in the ID column of a selected position in the find list and drag the envelope to the Record # and drop it. All of the selected positions will be added to the candidate’s target list.
2) Dragging the Position# of a selected position on the Position tab to the target list opened from the Profile tab. This would require you to first find the candidate on the Profile tab and double click in the Record # box when the eyes are visible in order to open the target list. Next, click the Position tab and find a position to add to the target list. Finally, click in the Position# box for the position and drag to the target list.
3) Importing resumes into Gopher. When resumes are imported, Gopher compares the skills that are found on the resumes to required skills on open positions. Any matches will automatically be saved to the target list.
4) Adding tracking records to the Tracking tab, either manually or by emailing resumes to clients for open positions.
5) Clicking the Add to Gopher button on the web submissions form.